+Follow | +Dashboard
life is full of colours


THE NIGHT OF MY 18TH BIRTHDAY *6TH MAY 2011*
Saturday, May 7, 2011 | 1:56 AM | 2 comments



Today is my birthday...celebrate with my dearest buds..kmal and kinah..
thanks cause belanja aku makan tadi..we eats lots of food that night..dinner time at killiney,a&w,cake..fuhh,mmg berat badan aku akan naik secara mendadak lah after this ! HAHA
thank you so much for that  ! LOL..then,lepak ngan korang kat batu buruk..dh lama tak hangout together ngan korang kan ? :) thanks cause sudi spend time korang ngan ak on my night's birthday...love yaa ! xoxo
today is the day i've turned 18 ! am i 18 ? yeap,im 18 already and im a big girl now...
every year i have grown and time goes by so fast and i miss my 
childhood time so much..:(
okay then,till here about my birthday story..already sleepy..zZzZzzZ
see ya in my next entry yep ! 


Goodnight world, moon and stars ! :)





Older Post | Newer Post
~salji~