+Follow | +Dashboard
life is full of colours


13/10/2010
Wednesday, October 13, 2010 | 12:27 AM | 0 comments
knock knock !
uhh,da lame x update blog..it has been one year i guess i didnt update my blog...
im quiet busy with my studies plus SPM just around in the corner...need to focus on SPM ! uhhh SUCKS !
hmm...i feel so depressed tonite ! down + really tension + tired of life's drama + sad and urgghhhhhh ! dunno why im being like this !! :(
life is not easy as we thought....feel so down right now and really meant it !
i need to get up no matter what happens , im trying to keep moving forward and never look back ! i dont wanna be a LOSER ! i wanna be a successful person..yeah,like others................i try to do my best everyday and try to work hard on myself...
I'll try to reach my goals by going one step at a time..i need to think positive now, think i can do it and never give up !!
wish me luck and pray for my successful on my SPM ! thanks alot everyone !
will be back after finish my SPM ! insyaAllah..:)

YA ALLAH..berikanlah ak kekuatan dan tabahkanlah hati ini dalam menempuhi segala dugaanMU...tenangkanlah hati ini YA ALLAH...
ampunilah segala dosa-dosa lampauku yang telah ak lakukan samada secara sengaja atau tidak....permudahkanlah segala urusanku di dunia dan di akhirat...berikanlah ak petunjukMU ketika ak berada dalam kesulitan serta berkatilah perjalanan hidupku yg penuh dengan onak dan duri ini...dan bantulah ak untuk terus mara kehadapan dan berjaya dalam hidup...AMIN

| Newer Post
~salji~